No time like Valentine’s Day to pump up your man’s diet with some majorly potent virility foods. These 8 foods enhance virility, libido, balance testosterone levels, keep spermies healthy, and help prevent prostate cancer. Eat up and enjoy nature’s own Viagra!
- Oysters: These puppies are loaded with zinc, which is a key raw material for the production of testosterone. This also makes them a big aphrodisiac for both sexes! Not a fan of oysters? Pumpkin seeds are a great vegetarian alternative.
- Walnuts: These guys are the closest thing to all-natural Viagra around. They’re full of arginine, an amino acid which is a key for quality erections, in terms of duration and frequency! Throw a handful of walnuts into your morning smoothie to make any day way sexier.
- Tomatoes: Especially when cooked, tomatoes contain lycopene, which is amazing for your prostate health and virility. Rock some tomato sauce or throw a handful of grape tomatoes into your scrambled eggs or sautéed greens for an easy daily dose!
- Chili peppers: These hotties are full of capsaicin, which releases endorphins, increases heart rate and dilates blood vessels. This makes them an awesome libido boosting food for both sexes, really heating things up in the bedroom. Add some chili peppers and celery to your homemade tomato sauce to get a triple virility punch, or make a hearty, delicious bean chili!
- Celery: In addition to allegedly making a man’s, ahem, stuff, taste better, the andosterone in celery also increases male pheromones, which are odorless ecto-hormones that make your irresistible to the opposite sex. Having that kind of positive attention can be a major confidence boost in the bedroom! Try making a potent and delicious juice out of celery, apples, and ginger!
- Ginger: This potent food is a major libido booster, due to it’s testosterone and blood flow increasing effects. It’s also generally amazing for your health! Add ginger to your smoothies, juices, salad dressing, or make a tea with raw ginger slices!
- Oats: This breakfast staple is full of the B vitamin L-arginine, which increases sperm count and blood flow to the penis. Rock some morning oatmeal with bananas and walnuts to get a mega virility boost!
- Bananas: These guys pack a virility double whammy. They’re loaded with potassium, which is crucial for quality erections, and they also have bromelain, which can increase virility and help reverse impotence. Check out this post that has a great banana superfood smoothie recipe for male virility!
Ladies, you’re welcome… : )[Photo]