By: Natasha Uspensky
Yes, some stress and anxiety are a natural part of every day life. But how much is too much? How much is “normal”? If your stress and anxiety causes you to:
- Lose sleep, or experience poor quality sleep
- Emotionally eat or over eat
- Turn to drugs, alcohol, or other substances for relief
- Avoid social gatherings, giving presentations, or other situations that may out you on the spot
- Experience stress-related health issues like ulcers, IBS, fibromyalgia, adrenal fatigue, weight gain (particularly around your midsection), or chronic inflammation
…then your stress and anxiety are out of hand. This is not something to “just deal with,” ignore, or drown in medication.