SPONSORED POST: I’ve partnered with Milk & Eggs, an amazing farm direct grocery delivery service, to bring you guys some delicious, super seasonal, and always healthy recipes a few times a month. I’m so excited to share some of my favorite dishes with you!
After years of maintaining a mostly vegetarian (or at most, pescatarian) diet, I struggled with the concept of incorporating bone broth into my eating. But after tons of research, discussions with my colleagues in holistic healthcare, and seeing the benefits in my own body, I’m sold.
I started adding Brothee Organic Bone Broths, made locally here in Southern California, to my weekly Milk & Eggs grocery delivery orders a few months ago, and I’ve never looked back. Here are just some of the many health benefits of using organic bone broth:
- It promotes and supports strong immunity
- It helps to treat and overcome digestive issues like leaky gut and IBS
- It supports the body in overcoming food intolerances and allergies
- It improves joint health and mobility
- It supports healthy skin, hair, and nails
- It fights inflammation in the body
Crazy, right?! So basically, this humble broth, made simply by simmering beef or chicken bones (though duck or fish bone broth is a thing too) with some vinegar and spices, is pretty much the world’s most perfect health and beauty food.